Pet Policy Agreement
Welcome to Hotel Effie! We look forward to providing a memorable stay for you and your pet, however, to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests; we ask that you observe a few policies during your visit.
- Hotel Effie welcomes all well-mannered and fully trained dogs weighing up to 65 lbs.
• Hotel Effie restricts all Dogs or Service Pets to floors 3 and 4 only, in which your pet door hanger must be visible at all times alerting Housekeeping that a pet is present.
• Due to extensive cleaning after a pet stay in a room, we will charge a nonrefundable cleaning fee of $250.00 to your guest room account. Additional fees to be applied due to extensive damage. (This fee is waived for all service pets)
• We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays unacceptable behavior or dangerous behavior, including but limited to, biting, excessive noise issues such as barking, aggressiveness towards people and/or other animals, evidence of disease, or urination/defecation in public areas.
• Under no circumstances is your pet allowed to be left unattended in your guest room at any time.
• Your pet is not permitted in any public area where food and beverage items are being served. All guide dogs/service pets will be permitted; however, we do ask that you allow our staff advance notice so we may best accommodate your party.
• We request that you leash, cage, or firmly hold your pet when they are in all/any common areas of the hotel.
• We ask that you use the designated pet areas on the grounds around the property and clean up after your pet.
• The guest agrees to release, defend, and indemnify Hotel Effie from any and all claims or damages related to your pet’s stay at the hotel, including any claims by third parties.
Once again, we are pleased that you have chosen Hotel Effie as your home away from home. We consider it a privilege to have the opportunity to serve your comfort needs and wish you and your pet a most pleasant stay.